I don't know about anybody else, but life is going by really, really fast right now. I'm glad that we are finally into the cooler seasons, but I wouldn't mind things slowing down a bit. I especially want this time I have right now with my kids to slow down. I know they are only 4 and 2, but I feel like they are just growing up too darn fast. :) Last night my husband and I were watching Friday Night Lights (one of the best shows ever!), and one of the characters was going away to college and we were both really sad. Again our kids are 4 and 2, so we have a few years. But still, according to everyone our parents age, the time goes by like that. Sometimes I find myself so worried about cleaning or getting things done that I don't spend as much time playing with K and E as I want to, and they are what I want to focus on. They are what matters, and I was just writing this to help me remember!
 |
| K & E making sure E's new bed is comfortable. |
Another funny thing that my husband noticed while we were watching Friday Night Lights is that something has switched and we now associate more with the parents then the college aged kids. College feels like another life time, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment